Heather Larkin specializes in modern, vibrant and fun photography for high school seniors. I know how to help your senior look and feel like their best self while also including things your senior is passionate about. From dancers to trucks, I will make the senior portrait experience personal.
Outdoor senior portraits are stress free, fun, and easy. I will help with wardrobe for your photo session, help you choose a location, and take care of all the planning for you. I have many initially unexcited senior guys who thank me afterwards for the session being as great as it was!
When I'm posing, images will look candid, never stiff. They'll feel at ease and look natural in front of the camera, right from the pages of a magazine for your images!
I specialize in getting high school seniors to open up, you won't find any stiff pictures here! Just relaxed, natural portraits.
They all look amazing!"
"I can't believe Jack was so at ease for his photos and I'm so thrilled with the final images!
- Amy Nasworthy, Georgia
The whole point of a senior photo session is to showcase the interests and activities of your high school senior before they graduate. It's a snapshot of them at this one moment in time because once they go to college, life changes.
The location you choose can set the mood, so I have a whole list of my favorite places to take senior pictures. I make sure to find the best light and include the surrounding environmental area to make your photos stand out. I also help you with your wardrobe or just pick everything for you, making it even easier. The resulting prints and albums will be treasured by everyone for generations to come.
You want a photographer who will do more than just hand you a bunch of digital images and leave you to do all the work yourself. I provide a cohesive gallery that will all go together so that when you're picking images for a wall gallery or album they'll all look good together.
Your session fee includes:
•All of your digital images
•Add on print items you may purchase
•Hours of planning that you don't have to do
• A design consultation if you want one, to chat about your needs
• A fun photo session with all the time you need
• The patience of a former pre-school teacher doing your photos
• 18 years of experience dealing with photoshoot issues before they come up
• Posing coaching to help you look your best
• Selections and preliminary editing on the best images
• Editing and full retouching on all purchased images
• Facebook and Instagram peeks
• Peace of mind that you're going to get a whole pile of gorgeous images to choose from
• An in-studio ordering appointment with products you can see
• An album pre-design so you can see your story before you order it
• Archival backup of all of your final images
When you visit my studio you will be able to see, touch and hold each of our professionally sourced heirloom products. I want you to know why my albums are heavier than the ones from other places. I want to show you the difference between luster finish and deep matte.
Hold the product. Feel the difference. Know what you’ll be getting, and be thrilled with your custom artwork!